A leading global raw material and chemical sourcing specialist, NCC supply a comprehensive range of materials and ingredients. Markets we service include; Pharmaceutical, Medical Polymer, Food, Agricultural as well as Industrial sectors. We are presently seeking a Sales & Customer Service Executive to join a growing, busy team.
The successful candidate will be an organised proactive person reporting to the Sales & Customer Service Manager.
Agreed working hours – Monday – Thursday 9am to 5pm; Friday 9am to 4pm.
- To support the Business Development team as required in support of our customer needs.
- Proactively work to improve the company’s service levels, efficiencies and profitability.
- To provide key account management support to certain key customer accounts
- To perform all the fundamental account management activities:
- Timely and accurate processing of purchase orders and customer orders (including samples) in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Timely and accurate set up of new suppliers, customers, product codes.
- Preparation, communication and proactive follow up of customer and supplier quotations. Monitor and report continuously on profitability margin from initial estimate to actual.
- To proactively manage stock levels and to highlight any high, low or expiring stock levels routinely. To assist in order and sale of same as needed.
- Monthly reporting on customer’s sales, margin, quotations, samples and opportunities performance and forecast.
- Proactive collaboration, cooperation and communication with logistics, quality and finance functions to ensure we meet our customer commitments and continuously improve our standing with our customers; as well as promoting and supporting effective teamwork throughout NCC.
- Proactive development of relationships with colleagues as well as business partners and feedback across organisation on related business partner intelligence, opportunities, improvements and needs. Advocate internally for the business partner and seek advocacy for NCC.
- Working towards achievement of budgeted targets and contributing to business development initiatives and campaigns to meet and beat our budget targets.
- Proactive support of team meetings, team communications and norms (ways of working).
- To support the Marketing and Communications Manager in the development and execution of sales and marketing campaigns, including conferences and exhibitions, roadshows, webinars and content marketing for direct email, website and social media and other marketing channels.
- To be familiar at all times and to comply and to ensure our compliance with the company’s management systems, quality standards and and SOPs.
- To assist the Quality manager in the timely resolution of customer complaints and non-conformances in accordance with SOPs.
- Deliver on all agreed department and organisation objectives, KPIs and service levels.
- To perform any other tasks which may be assigned by management from time to time.
Founded in 1969, NCC is a leading raw material and sourcing specialist with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. NCC’s customers include some of the largest companies in the world and suppliers are amongst the most respected. Markets serviced: Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Food Production, as well as Agrochemical, Mining and Industrial markets. Certified to ISO 9001:2015, Repak and the Responsible Care Programs including Good Trade and Distribution Practise (GTDP). In addition, NCC is assessed to SQAS. NCC is a regular recipient of industry awards including; Global Supplier of the Year Award from a major Pharmaceutical multinational and is a Deloitte Best Managed Company for the last nine years.
To apply for this role, please contact Julianne Reynolds: JReynolds@ncc.ie