Partnerships are a cornerstone of our business
Over the years we have developed a consultative approach with our clients. In an effort to support our clients we provide services such as:
- Research based smart sourcing and second sourcing services
- Resources to conduct preliminary paperwork audits of manufacturing sites
- Access to a global network of Manufacturers
- Personnel who regularly travel to visit sites of manufacture
- Experienced in-house research staff with the most up to date market knowledge and technical expertise
- An in-house expert supply chain team
- Dedicated Quality and Compliance team
- Ability to offer bespoke services and select material batches which match your specifications
- CRAMS (Custom Research and Manufacturing Supply) solutions
- Regular involvement in RFQ’s at local and global level
Talking to our customers, understanding their needs and researching the options available are all key areas which we believe help us to achieve success.
We would love the opportunity to show you how we can use this approach to benefit your business.
Please contact us with your enquiry by phone or by email.